RAMALLAH, (PIC)– Jewish settlers threw stones at Palestinian cars passing near Beit El settlement near Ramallah on Saturday night, eyewitnesses said.
They said that the settlers stood near the old Nablus street connecting Ramallah with Nablus and threw stones at passing Palestinian cars.
The witnesses said that traffic came to a halt and citizens could not move between the two provinces on the street.
- Israel Arms & Trains Illegal Settlers for Rampage in Occupied Palestine – in pictures
- Leaked document “Operation Summer Seeds”: Israeli forces train & arm settlers to attack Palestinian protesters
- MP Barghouthi warns of massacres after Israel arms, trains settlers
- Israel gives settlers weapons for September
- How US “charities” break tax laws to fund Israeli settlements | EI
- ! France’s JDL’s “Travel Agency” Call for “Militant Rampage Trip”
- Israel Warns Chemical Weapons Will Be Used Against Peaceful Palestine Protests
View original post 126 more words